Andrew and his associates have been successfully assisting people for many years.
The basis of our work is to take a brain based approach to promoting resilience and well-being.
We work with all types of people from 6 years of age up as well as providing supervision and training for other professionals and leadership teams.
With the families that we see, our working ethic is to be inclusive.
This means parents are involved with their child or teenager as part of the process of improving situations
Associates: Anthony Beardall, Vicki Jones, Karen McGraw
These are some of the issues we commonly help people with:
- Attachment and Belonging
- Brains and how to make them work better
- Chores and helping around the house
- Chronic Illness
- Concentration and Attention deficit
- Computer addiction
- Cyber – relationships
- Depression treatment and prevention
- Drugs and alcohol issues
- Family Issues
- Fears and anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Panic disorders
- Parent support
- Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Perfectionism – in parents as well as kids
- Relationship counselling
- Resilience building
- Running away
- Self Harm
- Separation and Divorce
- School Issues
- Social Media – twitter tumblr, instagram
- Suicide prevention and worries
- Temper Tantrums